Password:

or Register

Lost Password?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Join MARA
06-05-2014, 07:28 PM
Join MARA
Can I join MARA online and pay my yearly dues, or do I have to wait to attend a monthly meeting to join?

Thanks,

Norm KD7ETF

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2014, 05:49 AM
RE: Join MARA
You can join online. Go to the payment area and use PayPal to pay your dues. That gets you covered until next June. If you're good on QRZ, then just drop a post in the payment section that you joined and what the payment is for (so that the treasurer can credit you for dues) and you're good to go.

[Image: mara-sig.jpg] [Image: dxcc.jpg] [Image: WAC.jpg] [Image: was.jpg] [Image: skywarn.jpg] [Image: vec.jpg] [Image: QRZawards-sm.jpg] [Image: ARRL-Certificates%20-%20sm.jpg]

06-06-2014, 09:20 AM
(06-06-2014 05:49 AM)W6SDM-Steve Wrote:  You can join online. Go to the payment area and use PayPal to pay your dues. That gets you covered until next June. If you're good on QRZ, then just drop a post in the payment section that you joined and what the payment is for (so that the treasurer can credit you for dues) and you're good to go.

Thanks for the reply Steve. I paid online thru paypal, made a note that it was for membership dues.

I also sent an email to Dave KR4LU regarding membership dues payment.

Let me know if I am missing anything!

Norm KD7ETF

06-06-2014, 11:05 PM
Looks like you got it. Welcome to the group.

For anyone joining up, we tried to make it as simple as possible. If your QRZ name and address is good, we will use that and save you retyping it or writing it on an application form. Filling out forms is one of the reasons I don't like going to the doctor's office. They have you fill out six of them, all with the same information.

I will get with Bob and Dave and we will put together a list of everyone who's a member and when their membership expires, and post it here. That will make it easy to know what your status is.

Steve

[Image: mara-sig.jpg] [Image: dxcc.jpg] [Image: WAC.jpg] [Image: was.jpg] [Image: skywarn.jpg] [Image: vec.jpg] [Image: QRZawards-sm.jpg] [Image: ARRL-Certificates%20-%20sm.jpg]