x

Username:

Password:

or Register

Lost Password?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Super Antenna MP 1
05-01-2017, 10:15 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2017 10:19 PM by W6SDM-Steve.)
Super Antenna MP 1
This is the antenna that I bought from John. I am looking forward to hooking this up to my IC-706 on my next off road adventure. Besides maybe a Buddy Pole, which can get rather expensive, this seems to be one of the more capable portable antennas around, Believe it or not, everything fits in that one little case.

https://www.amazon.com/Super-Antenna-MP1...er+antenna

Here is a video showing the capabilities if you get the optional tripod and a second coil/element set.

And this is the OEM website: http://newsuperantenna.com/MP1-SuperStic...na-Deluxe/

[Image: mara-sig.jpg] [Image: dxcc.jpg] [Image: WAC.jpg] [Image: was.jpg] [Image: skywarn.jpg] [Image: vec.jpg] [Image: QRZawards-sm.jpg] [Image: ARRL-Certificates%20-%20sm.jpg]

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2017, 10:44 PM
RE: Super Antenna MP 1
This is the W5CYF review of the antenna.

[Image: mara-sig.jpg] [Image: dxcc.jpg] [Image: WAC.jpg] [Image: was.jpg] [Image: skywarn.jpg] [Image: vec.jpg] [Image: QRZawards-sm.jpg] [Image: ARRL-Certificates%20-%20sm.jpg]

05-03-2017, 11:52 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2017 12:10 AM by W6SDM-Steve.)
RE: Super Antenna MP 1
And another review... this one looks really cold. I got the optional whip today in the mail. It's a big difference having titanium versus steel because the whip maintains its shape after being rolled up to stuff in the case.

I am really looking forward to testing this little bugger when I can get some time. I am hoping to make it a permanent part of my "football" go kit.